To become and remain successful and competitive, companies must continually improve their processes. Failure to do may result in higher costs, lower incomes, less motivated employees and less satisfied customers.
Business Process Management (BPM) is a powerful tool businesses can use to keep all aspects of operations running optimally.
What is BPM?
Gartner defines Business Process Management as "a discipline that improves enterprise performance by driving operational excellence and business agility". Think of a business as an engine and BPM as a tool to fine-tune every component of that engine in order to achieve maximum performance with minimum of gas.
what are the main benefits of BPM for your company?
Business Process Management allows companies to significantly reduce delays in the creation of product flow and implementation of financial services by:
- eliminating non-value added activities (waste-waste)
- defining the value from a customer's point of view
- synchronizing the flow at an operational level
- standardizing processes and operations
- implementing self-management processes and performance by the team.
WHAT does bpm bring to your company?
- - Transparency
- - Efficience
- - Compliance
- - Collaboration
- - Fluidity
- - Alignment of your processes to your strategy
- - Knowledge Management
- - Communication
- . Performance Management